Drain Cameras & Blocked Drains
Using our specially designed drain cameras, we can establish the cause of your blocked drains, so that the right solution can be provided. Our drainage survey could identify problems including:
- Cracked pipes
- Tree roots
- Collapsed drains
- Build-up of silt and debris
- Displaced joints
Without a CCTV drainage survey, it can be difficult to establish the cause of your blocked drain. We can also provide drain cleaning to clear your blocked drain so that surface water flooding is prevented or reduced.
The Latest Equipment
- FiberCam CCTV technology – operated by our expert team to ensure the most detailed results for your organisation. FiberCam CCTV will locate the cause of your blockage and allow you to have the issue repaired before more serious damage and higher costs are incurred.
- LED lamps – numerous LED lamps are utilised to maximise the brightness of your footage.
- Robust durable frame – ensures that you will receive a quality recording, whatever the severity of the drain conditions.
- Steady camera – technology is used to keep the camera steady so that the quality of your footage is not compromised.
For Your Records
You will be provided with a hard copy report, USB or DVD containing the results of your CCTV drainage surveys. You can also keep the drainage survey USB for your files, should you have problems with your drains in the future.